Wednesday, December 23, 2009

L'OREAL CLEAN ARTISTE

While trolling Ulta the other day, I discovered a new budget FAVE that I have added to my arsenal!

L'OREAL CLEAN ARTISTE
Eye Makeup Remover

This stuff is wonderful! 100% oil free and removes my eyeshadow, liner & mascara in 1-2 swipes and doesn't irritate my extremely sensitive eyes.

Rating: "Run & Buy"!!!!

Since I love it so much, I am going to give one away to my first three comments on this post telling me your fave budget makeup buy!
Please leave your comments on this post with a email address where you can be contacted the only caveat is you must be a follower (twitter @nicnacbeauty or through google reader)!

Disclaimer: I have not been compensated for this review and purchased this product with my own ducketts!!!

No comments:

Catch up on your reading.....


Alexis Phifer! My Fashion Crush!